Turkey Fest 2020
Saturday, April 18, 2020
If you would like to mail in a copy of your application, mail to the following address:
MSG P.O. Box 626 Gray, Ga 31032
• The deadline to turn in an application, images of booth/products, and registration fees is April 8, 2020(for all vendors).
• Each lot is 10FT x 10FT.
Food vendors are $75.00 per lot
Exhibitor Booths are $50.00 per lot
Non-Profit Organizations are $50.00 per lot
• The Festival Committee reserves the right to reject any exhibitor whose work does not meet requirements or is not fully produced by the craftsman/vendor. No flea market items are accepted. The Committee accepts applicants based upon the best interest of the festival.
• Vendors who market rides must submit a copy of their current liability insurance coverage. This must accompany your application.
• Food vendors are to provide a menu with pricing to accompany your application. Menus will be reviewed and you will be notified if duplications are an issue. Once accepted you will be instructed where to proceed for necessary food permits.
• Application fees are non-refundable due to inclement weather.
*If paying by check all checks should be made out to MAIN STREET GRAY