- Submit one fully completed application with supporting documentation and attachments. Applications must be received by the stated deadline to be considered.
- If you intend to use the grant funds for any type of purchase – a sales quote, purchase order or documentation from the vendor or supplier you are using is required. Grant funds will be made payable to the vendor so that BOOST can be assured the funding is being used for the specific purpose outlined in your application. Once your grant has been awarded, if you need to make your purchase online, BOOST will reimburse you upon receipt of a paid invoice. BOOST will not pay for items purchased prior to the grant award date.
- Shop Local preference – when possible, please use local vendors and suppliers. A funding request using a local provider will be favored unless the items you are purchasing are not available locally. If local suppliers are not available then Georgia suppliers and/or made in the USA products will be favored.
- If your business has a web site or Facebook page, please include the link with your application. You are also encouraged to include photos pertaining to your request.
- Provide as much information as possible that is relevant to your request. Detailed applications will be favored over ambiguous applications.
- Do not apply if your business has already received a BOOST grant during the current calendar year.
- If you are not awarded a grant and you wish to apply again, a new application will be required. BOOST will not carry over any applications.